Resume Referrals – Frequently, an employer may request that this office forward resumes of students and/or alumni to consider for law clerk or attorney vacancies. Thus, each student should register with the office and complete a career counseling session. This lets us know your interests and availability for positions.
How do I register with the Office of Career Services?
- Go to the SULC Symplicity website: https://law-sulc-csm.symplicity.com/students.
- Click on the [Register] tab.
- Fill in the requested information on your profile. When completed, click the [Submit] button.
- An automatically generated e-mail will be sent to you to verify your e-mail address. After approval, a new e-mail will be generated to you with your password.
- You may change your password and update your profile at anytime.