Enrollment - Registration
- Enrollment Home
- Academic Affairs
- Admission to the Bar
- Bar Review
- Class Attendance
- Computation of Grade Point Average
- Credits & Residency
- Examinations & Grades
- Fresh Start Program
- Full-Time Students
- Incomplete Grades (I)
- McGuire Student
- Part-time Day & Evening Students
- Probation, Dismissal, & Maximum Hours
- Residency Requirements
- Review & Appeal
- Seriousness of Purpose
- Students Seeking Joint Degree (J.D./M.P.A.)
- Student Life
- Academic Support
- Career Services
- Clinicial Education
- Finanical Affairs
- Financial Aid
- Information Technology
- Office of the Chancellor
- Special Projects
- About SULC
Add & Drop
Students may add or drop courses within the period stated in the Law Center Academic Catalog or schedule booklet, through Banner.
Charges created by adding and/or dropping courses after fees are paid will be posted to the student's account. Check Banner under account summary daily.
Please note the following exceptions:
- First year students cannot drop classes.
- Cross-registration courses cannot be dropped online but must be dropped at the visiting school.
- Classes dropped after the 14th day of class during the fall and spring semesters or 7th day of class during summer session are noted with a "W" on transcripts.
- Full-time students cannot drop below 12 hours and remain full-time, and part-time students cannot drop below eight hours and remain enrolled in school.
- Candidates for graduation cannot drop courses using JAGNET or JAGCALL, but must report to the enrollment office for processing.
- Part-time day and evening students can not drop legal writing and legal research.
- Evening Division students must complete 48 semester hours before transfering to the Day Division.
Updated: May 17, 2013
© 2012 Southern University Law Center.
Post Office Box 9294, Baton Rouge, LA 70813