How to Accept Financial Aid Terms and Conditions & Financial Aid Awards
Access the Banner Self Service link from the SULC homepage at www.sulc.edu to accept or decline your terms & conditions and loan awards or by clicking on this hyperlink: https://ssbprd11g.subr.edu:8890/PROD8/twbkwbis.P_GenMenu?name=homepage
User ID: S0xxxxxxx (found on your award notification)
PIN: Date of Birth (six digit month, day, year by default)
- Click "Financial Aid"
- Click "Award"
- Click "Award for Aid Year"
- Click "2014-2015" and then "Submit"
- Click "Terms and Conditions"
- Click Accept (at the bottom)
- Click "Accept Award Offer"
- To accept loans, Click 'Accept' in the side box. If declining loans, click 'Decline'.
- If accept everything, Click "Accept Full Amount of All Awards".
- If declining anything, Click "Submit Decision".
To reduce your award, please complete the Federal Direct Loan Change Request, available under financial aid forms at www.sulc.edu/Departments/FinancialAid/forms.html. You may submit the form to our office via fax, email, or in person. If you have not received award notification, please contact our office.