CONNECT WITH CAREER SERVICES
Southern University Law Center has partnered “Racing Toward Diversity.” This magazine showcases today’s best diversity efforts and initiatives. For an exclusive listing of potential job and internship opportunities please visit Southern University Law Center’s job board at: http://sulc.careerwebsite.com
Symplicity is a web-based Law Career Services Manager that provides students access to job postings, employer research, bidding for on-campus interviews, job fairs and much more. Students can access Symplicity 24 hours a day through the following link: https://law-sulc-csm.symplicity.com/students/
- 1Ls will receive username/password in early October/November
- 2Ls/3Ls use the same username/password during all three years of law school
All programs, events, and job announcements are posted on SULC’s Symplicity Site. Students and alumni must obtain a Login ID and password to access the website.
- If you are an employer , click here.
- If you are a student or alumnus, click here.
- If you have forgotten your password, please visit the Symplicity website and click on the link to retrieve it.