The Office of Academic Affairs strives to meet the needs of current students and alumni regarding all matriculation matters. Consistent with our commitment to excellence in teaching, we embrace programs and initiatives that provide students with a stimulating and conducive learning environment. The Office of Academic Affairs is dedicated to serving as the resource to assist students in navigating the many administrative matters that arise during their matriculation. Because of the Law Center’s commitment to its mission of admitting a diverse student body, the Office of Academic Affairs has adopted policies and services to adequately serve all of its students and graduates. The Office of Academic Affairs has adopted a non-discrimination policy that governs its entire operation.
The staff of the Office of Academic Affairs is responsible for the following:
- The SULC Pre-law program.
- Biographical and academic information on matriculating students.
- Activities relating to registration, courses, exams and course scheduling.
- Grades, degree requirements, enrollment certification, rankings, academic standing, bar certification and graduation.
- Transcripts, the academic calendar, and statistical and management reports.
- the Board of Student Advisors program.
- ADA accommodations.
- Bar Preparation programs and services.