The Office of Equity, Inclusion and Title IX (OEI9) gathers resources to support our Law Center community. All OEI9 resources are here to assist faculty, administrators, staff, and students in their efforts to continuously improve our Law Center. These resources include information and strategies on how to effectively communicate, implement, and develop inclusive and equitable policies and practices.
- #Free the Hair
- SULC Latinx Panel
- What is Critical Race Theory and Why is it Under Attack? (Video)
- Integrating Doctrine and Diversity in the Classroom Speaker Series
- Implicit Bias - Take the test
- Women in Leadership Series
- Brown Bag Safe Space Series
Inclusive Language Guide
"If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart"
What is inclusive language? Inclusive language is language that “acknowledges diversity, conveys respect to all people, is sensitive to differences, and promotes equal opportunities.” The Guidelines for Inclusive Language (Linguistic Society of America)