Technology and Entrepreneurship Law Clinic
The Technology and Entrepreneurship Clinic provides free legal services in connection with trademark and patent law issues, as well as services in connection with entity formation/structuring and some regulatory/licensing issues, for entrepreneurs, non-profits, and inventor clients with limited financial resources. Clinic students perform a number of tasks for clinents, including:
- assistance with the formation of corporations, limited liability companies, and partnerships, including obtaining tax identification numbers
- direction on where and how to obtain professional other business-related licenses
- advice concerning protection of business technology, including nondisclosure agreements;
- practices to identify technology developments that may warrant legal protection;
- general advice concerning patent and trademark issues, including how to search for patents and trademarks; and
- helping small businesses find other resources they need to succeed.
For more information, email us at email@example.com.