Law Center News
Southern University Law Center Using Ochsner’s Health’s Safe to Return Employer Solutions to Safely Return Employees to the Workplace
Southern University Law Center is working with Ochsner Health by using Ochsner’s Safe to Return Employer Solutions to help the Law Center improve and maintain a healthy and safe return of employees to its workplace.
“I am thrilled to have this ongoing support from Ochsner,” said John Pierre, chancellor of the Southern University Law Center. “It has made a huge difference to our business and has helped provide our employees with peace of mind as they return to the workplace.”
The Law Center engaged Ochsner Health to conduct a comprehensive onsite assessment of all its workspaces and provide recommendations that the company is implementing as part of its Safe to Return plan. As a result of those recommendations, the campus will implement the following actions:
- Deploy signage to encourage safe social distancing practices and proper hand hygiene.
- Place hand sanitizer stations and wipes in all public areas.
- Display posters with information on COVID-19 symptoms, and how employees can best protect themselves.
- Mandate daily temperature checks at all business entry points.
- Require masks in all public areas and provide access to necessary personal protective equipment.
- Offer a Virtual Employer Clinic, powered by TytoCare, so employees can virtually talk to a provider without leaving the office.
As part of Ochsner Safe to Return Employer Solutions, Ochsner Health will reassess the Law Center on a monthly basis and provide updated recommendations as needed based on scientific data and CDC recommendations.
For more information about employer solutions, call 855-542-9108 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.RSS News Feed