SULC RECIPROCITY POLICY:
The reciprocity policy at Southern University Law Center (SULC) concerning the use of the Office of Career Services by students and graduates from other law schools is as follows:
- The Career Services Office is available to all students and graduates from other ABA-accredited law schools that permit SULC students and graduates the same opportunity.
- There is no limit on the number of referrals that the Career Counseling Office will take from a particular law school.
- Requests for reciprocity must be made in writing by the student’s/graduate’s law school and received in advance of any service being extended to that student/graduate. Reciprocity will be granted for a six-month period. Requests may be sent via email to Melanie.Rey@sulc.edu
- The Career Counseling Office is open Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
The following services are available:
- Students/alumni will have access to job postings, resource materials and handouts. Reciprocity does not include participation in any interview programs or job fairs. Individual counseling is available by request.
- Students/alumni will be placed on the on-line career center, Symplicity, to review job postings for their personal use only, and not to be shared with other non-reciprocal students/alumni.
Reciprocity will be granted for a six-month period with the exception of Fall OCI, between August 1 and October 31.
The Career Counseling Office reserves the right to terminate reciprocity privileges of individuals who violate these regulations or misuse our facilities and services.